Buy Hydrochlorothiazide Online
Active Ingredient: Hydrochlorothiazide
In our online pharmacy preparation Hydrochlorothiazide is presented in the dosage form of tablets for oral administration. Blister pack in a cardboard box. There is no symbol on the surface of the tablet, so it is better to store the drug in the original packaging. One tablet of Hydrochlorothiazide contains 12.5 mg and 25 mg of the active substance of the same name.
Pharmacological Effect of Hydrochlorothiazide
After buying Hydrochlorothiazide online you should know that the drug hydrochlorothiazide has the following effects on the human body:
Diuretic. Experts attribute Hydrochlorothiazide for diuretic drugs average strength action. After partial absorption of Hydrochlorothiazide in the gastrointestinal tract drug reduces the level of reabsorption of sodium ions, chlorine , as well as potassium in the kidneys.
Antihypertensive. The persistent effect of hydrochlorothiazide is observed, as a rule, not earlier than 72 hours, and the maximum effect of the drug is developed at 3-4 weeks after the start of administration. It should be borne in mind that the antihypertensive effect of Hydrochlorothiazide persists after discontinuation of the drug for another 5-7 days.
Buy Hydrochlorothiazide at a low price can be in our pharmacy and it should be used in the treatment of the following diseases and conditions:
- Edema of different etiology:
- Heart failure,
- Chronic renal failure,
- Generalized edema in nephrotic syndrome;
Hydrochlorothiazide helps to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and mortality in patients. Hydrochlorothiazide is used to control urine excretion in large volumes in nephrogenic diabetes.
The drug is used in ophthalmic practice, the indication for its purpose may be some forms of glaucoma. It can be prescribed as a preventive measure to prevent kidney stone disease. Patient reviews of Hydrochlorothiazide indicates its effectiveness in the treatment of hypertension stage 1 and 2, a low percentage of side effects.
The drug Hydrochlorothiazide has a number of contraindications:
- Renal failure with creatinine clearance less than 30 ml per minute;
- Severe liver failure;
- Complicated forms of gout;
- Anuria (stopping the flow of urine into the bladder);
- Reduction of extracellular fluid volume;
- Disturbance of water-salt balance;
- Diabetes mellitus in the decompensation stage.
Tell your doctor if you have an individual intolerance to one of the components of the drug before you buy Hydrochlorothiazide.
Diuretics Under Pressure
Hypertension is a serious disease that is almost impossible to completely cure. In this case, ignoring his treatment, develop comorbidities and life-threatening acute situations. Therefore, people suffering from chronic high blood pressure, have to constantly "sit" on antihypertensive drugs. And such means can be of different types.
Usually in the early stages of hypertension using beta-blockers. However, in some cases they are ineffective. This may be due to the neglect of the disease stage, acquired drug resistance or other individual characteristics of the body. In this case, other, more effective drugs are prescribed. Among them, the most popular diuretics. But why are they used at high pressure?
- To understand why you use diuretic pills for pressure, you need to understand the process of hypertension. Based on this, it will be possible to draw conclusions on what areas need to be affected for the normalization of indicators.
With increasing pressure in the body there is a number of complex biochemical processes. In their course, renin, aldosterone, adrenaline, angiotensin and some other substances are released. Because of this, there is a narrowing of blood vessels and circulatory disorders, which leads to an increase in the indicators on the tonometer.
- In addition, with increasing pressure, there is a delay of fluid in the body. This leads to swelling of the vessels, narrowing of the gaps in them, as well as changes in the composition of the blood.
With a long course of hypertension, patients almost always suffer from severe swelling. In this case, starting preparations for lowering the pressure do not help them any more, since blocking hormones and their receptors is not enough to normalize the indicators. Because excess fluid prevents the expansion of blood vessels.
What Actions Have Diuretics in Hypertension
Diuretics in hypertension help to reduce pressure and reduce swelling. This is due to a number of properties that they have on the body. And often with hypertension without such effects, the state can not be normalized.
What happens when taking diuretic tablets at elevated pressure:
- Sodium is excreted from the body. Due to this, the liquid ceases to linger in the body;
- Excess fluid is removed. This eliminates swelling of all tissues, including blood vessels;
- Decreases the load on the heart. It helps with the tachycardia.
Thanks to such actions, the General condition of the patient improves. At the same time, the pressure gradually decreases.
When it is Necessary to Use Diuretics
Pills for pressure with a diuretic effect are not prescribed in all cases. After all, they have a number of side effects. Therefore, if it is possible to use softer drugs, then it is necessary to use it.
In some cases, the need to receive diuretics in hypertension:
- Typically, such agents are appointed in the elderly. Since it is in people after 60 years of hypertension usually occurs due to fluid retention in the body. In addition, usually such patients have contraindications to taking other antihypertensive drugs.
- Hypertension, having a history of osteoporosis, also shows the reception of diuretics. This is due to the fact that in such patients, excess sodium is expressed particularly strongly.
- In the presence of heart failure caused by hypertension, without diuretics can not do. After all, they most effectively help to reduce the load on the heart muscle. In addition, many other antihypertensive medications are contraindicated in such heart problems.
- Isolated systolic hypertension is another indication for taking diuretics. Because this problem is usually caused by abnormalities of the kidneys, which can not cope with deducing of surplus of a liquid from the body.
- Also, diuretics are prescribed for drug-resistant hypertension. In this case, tablets with a diuretic effect – one of the few ways to reduce pressure.
These are the most common cases in which diuretics are prescribed. After all, in such diseases, conventional antihypertensive drugs will be powerless. It should be understood that such drugs can be taken only with the permission of a doctor.
Thiazide diuretics are also often used in hypertension. They have gentle effects on the body. Therefore, they are ideal for the first and second stages of hypertension.
These drugs can take a long courses. They have relatively few side effects and contribute to the gradual removal of excess fluid. The described means affect the renal distal channels. It is thanks to this that the diuretic effect is achieved.
Thiazide diuretics act much softer than the drugs described above. However, their effect is more pronounced than many diuretic herbs, which are also used in hypertension.
It should be noted that the action of thiazide diuretics is usually prolonged. That is, one tablet of the drug from this group is enough for the whole day. This is convenient for those who forget to take antihypertensive drugs several times a day at the same time.
Such funds are usually very affordable. However, most of them are prohibited for serious kidney and liver diseases. It is thiazide diuretics are usually prescribed in the early stages of hypertension. At this stage, the mild action of drugs from this group will be more than enough. Unfortunately, such drugs can be addictive. So when they are taken regularly you need to replace the funds. In this case, a drug with another active substance is selected.
List of the Most Popular Diuretics
There is a huge number of diuretics from different groups. All of them are considered effective in some cases. Among them there is a list of medicines that are most popular.
List of diuretics:
- Hydrochlorothiazide. One of the most frequently prescribed drugs for hypertension. It has a low price and belongs to thiazide diuretics.
- Chlorthalidone. This tool also applies to thiazide diuretics. Its effect can last up to three days after a single reception. However, the lack of potassium due to its use develops most often.
- Furosemide. It is the most popular loop diuretic. It has a pronounced diuretic effect and can be used at advanced stages of hypertension.
- Clopamide. Does not work more than 20 hours after a single dose. It is prescribed in the early stages of the disease, as it can increase the tone of the veins. This means refers to the thiazide group of diuretics.
These drugs are used in hypertension most often. They can be combined with other antihypertensive drugs, as well as means to help conserve potassium (Triamterene) or acting on aldosterone (Spironolactone).
Dosage and Administration of Hydrochlorothiazide
The dose and frequency of taking Hydrochlorothiazide doctor sets in accordance with the diagnosis, age and General condition of the patient. As a rule, the initial dose is 25-75 mg (1-3 tablets) once a day or once every 48 hours. As a standalone tool or as part of complex treatment of hypertension the drug is taken starting with a 12.5 mg. Dose should not exceed 100 mg (4 tablets Hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg) per day.
To eliminate such a condition as premenstrual edema with PMS, the recommended dose is 25 mg. Therapy should be started before the appearance of severe symptoms. When hydrochlorothiazide is included in the complex therapeutic scheme in the treatment of nephrotic diabetes mellitus, the dose of the drug is 50 mg and, if necessary, can be increased to 100 mg. As a preventive measure for urolithiasis and kidney stone disease, Hydrochlorothiazide is taken at a dose of 50 mg per day.
In the treatment of some forms of glaucoma dosage is 25 mg once in 1-6 days. The calculation of the required amount of medication in pediatric practice is made at the rate of 1-2 mg per 1 kg of the child's weight.
Hydrochlorothiazide Side Effect
When treating with Hydrochlorothiazide, some patients have side effects from the gastrointestinal tract, such as nausea, vomiting, constipation or diarrhea, pain in the epigastrium.
- From the nervous system, dizziness, muscle weakness, deterioration of the ability to concentrate, tinnitus, headache can be observed. In therapy with Hydrochlorothiazide, sometimes patients note mood changes, depression, some confusion, increased need for sleep, irritability.
- On the part of the immune system there are side effects such as anaphylactic shock, angioedema. When treating with the drug, it is necessary to monitor the indicators of blood tests to prevent the development of leukopenia, agranulocytosis, thrombocytopenia, anemia.
In some cases, the level of uric acid in the blood can increase, which can significantly worsen the condition of patients with gout, as well as metabolic processes in the body.
Specific antidote Hydrochlorothiazide has. When an overdose of the drug, when symptomatic, characteristic of dehydration, hypokalemia, hyponatremia, hypochloremia, it is necessary to wash the stomach. To reduce the absorption of the drug is recommended to use enterosorbents.
Hydrochlorothiazide is prescribed with caution when used in the therapeutic scheme of such drugs:
- Cardiac glycoside,
- Vitamin D,
- Calcium salt.
When using the drug in combination with agents that affect the level of potassium in the blood serum, cardiac arrhythmias can develop. The decision to take the drug is in the competence of the doctor.
Storage Conditions and Terms
Working life Hypochromasia is five years. Store at room temperature. Buy Hydrochlorothiazide delivery can be in our online pharmacy.
With extreme caution, the drug should be used in patients with severe forms of renal and hepatic insufficiency. Due to the risk of myocardial infarction or stroke, Hydrochlorodiazide is prescribed with extreme caution by doctors to patients diagnosed with coronary and cerebral atherosclerosis, coronary artery disease, stenosis of the aortic and mitral valve. Children under the age of two years is a contraindication to the appointment of preprat.
When taking diuretics reduces the risk of acute and life-threatening situations. After all, thanks to such means, the load on the heart is reduced, and the internal organs cease to suffer from hypoxia caused by increased pressure. Another advantage of such medicines is that they reduce the pressure not sharply, but gradually.